Great opportunity for an HR professional to join a dynamic organization!
Apply below to be considered:
Full Benefits Include:
Summary/Objective The HR Administrator provides administrative support to the HR function as needed in the following functioning areas: recruitment, on-boarding/off-boarding, payroll, benefits enrollment, and employment law compliance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience
1. 3-5 years of human resources experience.
2. 3-5 years of experience using HRIS
3. Proficiency using excel and generating reports
4. Thorough knowledge of labor laws
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
2. HR Certificate (ie. SHRM-CP or HRCI PHR)
3. Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred not required.
Learn More Join Us
View Sponsorship Opportunities