BeautyHealth is a category-creating beauty health company focused on bringing innovative products to market. Our flagship brand, Hydrafacial, is a non-invasive and approachable beauty health platform and ecosystem with a powerful community of estheticians, consumers, and partners, bridging medical and consumer retail to democratize and personalize skincare solutions for the masses. Leading the charge in beauty health as a category-creator, Hydrafacial uses a unique delivery system to cleanse, extract and hydrate with our patented hydradermabrasion technology and super serums that are made with nourishing ingredients, providing an immediate outcome and creating an instantly gratifying glow in just three steps and 30 minutes. Hydrafacial® and Perk™ products are available in over 90 countries with over 20,000 Delivery Systems globally and millions of treatments performed each year.
BeautyHealth is looking to hire a Manager, Compensation to support our growing team and our ability to deliver on our strategic vision. As we continue to build an organization of talented, intellectually curious, diverse, and driven individuals, this role will continue to ensure we remain a great place to work as we scale and grow. This position will report directly to the Vice President, of Total Rewards.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Assists VP, Total Rewards in integrating performance management and compensation planning including year-end merit, annual, and long-term incentive planning. This includes but is not limited to creating key dates, budgets, and ranges as needed, partnering with the HR Ops team on system configuration and testing, planning manager training, and running reports for the EC and CEO review meetings.
- Conducts market pricing - evaluates and participates in compensation surveys including survey results competitive analysis.
- Manages the implementation, and administration of all global compensation programs.
- Collaborates with HRBPs and TA to review and approve proposed base salary increases, adjustments, promotions, and new hire offers.
- Partners with HRBPs to review internal equity, job evaluation, job leveling, and FLSA classification.
- Maintains global pay grades and leveling for all employees.
- Manages equity administration and reporting. Reviews data for accuracy and partners with Legal and Finance on a regular basis.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines, and procedures, recommends plan revisions as needed as well as assisting with designing new plans which are cost effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations.
- Develops communication tools to enhance understanding and awareness of the company's compensation programs, including intranet pages and creative email and alternative communication campaigns
- Manages SOX compliance and audits of compensation-related data
- Assess programs for opportunities on enhancements and efficiencies
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- A minimum of five years of general global compensation experience
- A minimum of three years of global sales compensation or commission experience
- Knowledge of all federal, state, and local regulations and compliance requirements related to employee compensation.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Clear understanding of process interdependencies and HR systems
- Outstanding attention to detail, professionalism, strong and proven ability to build good relationship with peers, stakeholders, and senior management.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated experience with analytics, auditing, and process design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, adjusting information as needed for various audiences
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to use Microsoft products, including Excel.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to plan and set priorities.
What else can you expect with HydraFacial?
PERKS! We proudly offer full health benefits, that’s medical, dental, vision, FSAs, HSAs, Accident Insurance, and even Pet Insurance for your furry family to name a few. We also provide Basic Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability coverage at no cost to you! Top these benefits off with an Employee Stock Purchase Plan and a 401(K) plan with an Employer Match.
Every person here is a key player in our success. We are firm believers in making the little things count each day so that the big things will follow. If this sounds like you, come check us out! This is the perfect opportunity to work with some of the best leaders in the industry while you gain the global and strategic experience to add to your professional toolbox.
We mean it when we say you’ll LOVE this role.
(Base Salary Pay Range: $150,000 - $160,000)
An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, travel requirements, revenue-based metrics, any contractual agreements, and business or organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of BeautyHealth’s total rewards package for our employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, paid time off, and region-specific benefits. Come grow and GLOW with us!
Apply: Please email WShortley@hydrafacial.com.