DJO Global, Inc is a leading global developer of high quality, orthopedic devices with a broad range of products used for rehabilitation, pain management, and physical therapy. We also develop, manufacture and distribute a broad range of surgical reconstructive implant products. We are currently seeking an outstanding Human Resources Generalist (Bilingual- English/Spanish preferred) at our Vista manufacturing site, to support our Defiance Manufacturing team, as well as our Procurement, Supply Chain teams, across the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for partnering with small sized client groups to strategize on achievement of business goals, and provide HR support to site leadership and employees to deliver best practice and focused solutions for the teams the role supports. Provide proactive support and consultation in multiple aspects of HR (staffing, employee relations, development, recruitment, legal, compensation) to respective client groups.
• Handle complex and specialized HR duties that require researching, reviewing, and analyzing data (i.e. turnover, absenteeism, talent and critical position identification, etc).
Provide support to employees on varying HR- related topics.
• Manage and resolve employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations as needed.
• Partner with site and department leadership to support performance management initiatives, engagement activities, employee coaching and development.
• Assist Talent Acquisition team to help ensure the most effective and efficient methods are utilized to secure full time and temporary talent, and develop alternative sourcing strategies as needed, including maintaining partnerships with agencies.
• Provide HR practice and policy guidance and interpretation.
• May be responsible for ongoing training of less senior staff on compliance regulations.
• Complete ad hoc-projects, and reporting as required.
• BA/BS Degree in Human Resources or related field, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
• Minimum 5 years Human Resources experience with at least 2 year as an HR Generalist.
• Is comfortable applying and adept at using technology (i.e. strong Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), experience with Workday preferred.
• Must demonstrate initiative to proactively assess and resolve issues.
• Is creative yet detail oriented; flexible, and willing to take calculated risks and take accountability for the outcomes.
• Understands applicable Federal and State employment laws.
• Self-starter; must be able to work independently.
• Committed to customer service, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
• Demonstrated critical thinking and ability to think analytically.
DJO is a portfolio company of the Blackstone Group
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Learn More Join Us
View Sponsorship Opportunities