Learning & Development Specialist I – Loan Servicing
Organizational Development Manager
The Learning & Development Specialist I plays an important role in the organization by performing a number of tasks related to Guild University and Human Resources functions. This role is responsible, under general supervision, for the assessment, design, delivery and evaluation of learning and development programs for the Loan Servicing team. This role will also liaise with professional staff and/or Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to develop and conduct both new training offerings and refresh existing training programs.
· Design trainings with content customization using the ADDIE or other related models.
· Stay abreast of new training approaches, tools, processes, and techniques and integrate accordingly.
· Collaborate with managers to perform gap analysis, solicit, build, and track development of training program deliverables including course design, pre-work requirements, agenda, feedback survey, and homework.
· Administer and/or conduct training events and follow-up tasks including compiling survey results, recording exam scores, sending class evaluations, recaps, analyze outcomes and provide recommendations for improvements.
· Sourcing and recommending training methods, materials, and programs for Continued Education requirements.
· Prepare LMS (Learning Management System) reports; as well as ad hoc customized reports; maintain files and provide statistics on learning programs and activities, support employee inquiries, and ensure completions.
· Follow up and track learning execution, and provide documentation related to regulatory audit deliverables.
· Coordinate and/or write job aids and training related to process changes and implement content update strategies.
· Maintain SharePoint Training and Loan Servicing sites for access to new process and learning content.
· Maintain all Training Policy Guidelines for Loan Servicing, partnering with Compliance team to update.
· Deliver and/or assist the Learning and Development team with delivery of in-person, or virtual trainings.
· Assist with new hire onboarding and perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Management, or commensurate training experience in lieu of education/degree.
· At least two years’ experience in training delivery, including both virtual and in-person delivery.
· At least a years’ experience in a Customer Service Training environment preferred.
· Finance Industry knowledge and experience is also preferred.
· Must have strong organization skills and demonstrate a very high level of attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills (prioritizing and follow-up).
· Prior experience developing and updating course content and coordinating learning curriculum, required.
· Proficiency with data entry, PDF software programs, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, SharePoint required.
· Professional Certification(s): DISC preferred.
· Training delivery of programs focused on leadership, customer service, and soft skills, preferred.
· Ability to comfortably interact with all levels, including frontline team members through executive leadership.
· Self-motivated, able to work cross-functionally, in a deadline and metric-driven, fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, maintaining momentum, and managing to project due dates.
· Demonstrated patience and professionalism when interacting with both internal and external customers.
· Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
· Ethical, with a commitment to company values.
· Environmental: Office environment – no substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Apply Here: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/GUI1001/JobBoard/634382fd-6424-ec1b-8e37-2aa4ce4c10de/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=ab6ed68e-b548-4b3d-ab99-f13adea3fb28
Learn More Join Us
View Sponsorship Opportunities