When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
As a trusted advisor to the site, business and functional leaders, you will consult and take action with assigned client groups in the areas of talent management, organizational design and development, performance management, career development, employee relations, compensation planning, and change leadership.
What will you do?
· Translate strategic business plans into critical HR actions, programs, and initiatives.
· Evaluate and advise client groups on programs or strategies that impact the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the people resources of the business.
· Provide HR support and coaching to managers on HR policies and processes, people management, and career development.
· Counsel and/or coach employees and managers regarding employee relations issues including performance management, facilitation of formal/informal investigations, and any resulting disciplinary actions.
· Ensure effective talent attraction and management including recruitment, assessment, and development.
· Develop innovative approaches to broad organizational design issues that support long-term business goals.
· Drive effective compensation equity and planning processes for the assigned client group.
· Lead HR initiatives and annual talent management processes for assigned client group.
· Act as a change agent and lead complex change management initiatives for assigned client groups, including restructuring events.
· Assist managers in assessing and identifying resources to meet employee training needs.
· Participate in the broader site and regional HR team to drive HR process improvement projects and initiatives.
· Partner with site, HR, and Business leaders to oversee and provide guidance on site activities, shape culture, and drive employee engagement.
· Mentor other team members.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
How will you get here?
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story
to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the
world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Learn More Join Us
View Sponsorship Opportunities