When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
As a trusted advisor to the site, business and functional leaders, you will consult and take action in the areas of talent management, organizational design and development, performance management, change leadership, employee relations, and compensation.
What will you do?
· Provide HR support, process knowledge advice and consultation to assigned client groups including:
o Frontline managers and organizational leaders in areas such as organizational assessment, succession planning, organizational structure, and work force planning change management in order to strengthen overall organizational capabilities.
o Coach managers and leaders on issues including application of HR policies and processes, restructuring, and complex employee issues.
o Conduct compensation analysis in partnership with subject matter experts to determine local compensation needs and actions.
o Conduct employee relations investigations and provide recommendations for resolution
· Responsible for site talent strategies and associated initiatives.
o Works with talent acquisition team to drive recruitment efforts that support the long-term talent needs of the site and business. Consults with managers and leaders to reassess and define hiring needs and success profiles.
· Participates, leads and/or manages HR projects and initiatives on the broader HR team leveraging the PPI methodology and tools as appropriate. Examples include; temporary hiring processes, onboarding, community outreach, etc.
· Ensures alignment of HR processes i.e. Performance Management and Development (PMD), Performance Calibration, Compensation Planning, etc. with strategic and operating goals.
· Participates in the broader North America Regional HR team to drive core, common and consistent HR solutions such as process improvement as well as participating in other broad scale HR projects and initiatives as needed.
· Collaborate with Centers of Excellence Process Experts to execute and implement large scale HR initiatives (i.e., roll out annual programs, new programs/policies, etc.).
· Performs other duties as assigned.
How will you get here?
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story
to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the
world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Learn More Join Us
View Sponsorship Opportunities