2016 SD HR Forum Annual Employment Law Update
Join us for an interactive round-table employment law update covering the following topics, and more. Each topic will have a Subject Matter Expert to cover the details of the legislation, answer any questions that you may have, and you can take all the time you need at each station to get completely caught up on all your legal needs!
SDHR Forum Legal Update Topics
1. California Paid Sick Leave amendments (AB 304)
2. Piece rate pay (AB 1513), minimum wage (AB 10), and proposed federal overtime regulations.
3. DLSE enforcement powers (SB 588 and AB 970).
4. PAGA amendment (AB 1506) and PAGA litigation (Alcantar v. Hobart)
5. Fair Pay Act (SB 358)
6. School Activities and Kin Care (SB 579) and protected accommodation requests (AB 987)
7. Cardenas v. M. Fanaian, DDS, Inc. (Labor Code 1102.5 retaliation)
8. Mobility Update
9. Transgender Issues Update
10. Immigration update
Jennifer Santa Maria
Learn More Join Us
View Sponsorship Opportunities