Our HR team is looking for a temporary HR Administrative Assistant. This is for a 6-month contract. The HR Admin provides support to the HR Director and team with administrative tasks, such as compiling and maintaining personnel files, new hire onboarding, process drug and background checks, invoicing, and maintain records.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Experience with onboarding employees
• Schedules and reviews screening of background checks, drug screens and I-9’s
• Process and code invoices
• Experience with expense reports and travel (we use Concur & Expedia)
• Calendar scheduling, meeting scheduling
• Printing documents for meetings
• High level of integrity and professionalism in dealing with confidential information
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and adapt frequently to change
• Motivated and make good judgment
• 1-3 years of experience working in a large office, i.e. as an executive assistant role, or HR assistant role
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
• Prior executive assistant/ admin assistant is a plus
*If you are interested, please contact Berkeley Mannie at email@example.com
Sempra North American Infrastructure, LLC is a subsidiary of Sempra Energy. We support Sempra LNG & Midstream, Sempra Renewables and Sempra Infrastructure companies, roughly 450 employees.
Sempra Energy, based in San Diego, is a Fortune 500 energy services holding company with 2017 revenues of more than $11 billion. The Sempra Energy companies' more than 20,000 employees serve approximately 43 million consumers worldwide.
Learn More Join Us
View Sponsorship Opportunities