Our purpose at Vistage is to help business leaders make great decisions that benefits their companies, families and communities. We take this to heart when it comes to our workplace and culture. At Vistage, your work is valued, and it has impact. Become an integral member of our team, where your voice is heard and your initiatives become our collaborations.
With more than 22,000 members, Vistage International is the world’s foremost chief executive leadership-development organization, providing unparalleled access to issue-resolution and better performance through monthly peer-advisory groups, one-on-one business coaching, expert-speaker presentations, and extensive online connectivity via articles, best practices, podcasts and webinars.
Join the world’s most trusted resource to CEOs and key executives. Share your potential with the world’s difference-makers.
Known internally as the “Vice President Chair Acquisition,” this talent practice leader will focus on the strategy for attracting and attaining Vistage Chairs. Chairs are a distinguished group of accomplished business leaders who have led organizations in a wide range of industries. Some have owned businesses, many have been CEOs of domestic and international companies, and all are united by a desire to share their insight and expertise to guide other business leaders on their path to personal and professional excellence through executive business coaching.
The VP Chair Acquisition candidate should have proven operational success leading a team of recruiters through sourcing, recruiting, assessing, qualifying, and closing business leaders and executives during a time of significant growth.
· Lead a team of talented Executive Recruiters responsible for the growth of the organization through the recruitment of top notch Chair candidates.
· Develop capabilities within the team and company to recruit 300+ Chair candidates per year on a national scale.
· Seek out ways to ensure our interview process and candidate experience are a best practice and a world class experience.
· Create the vision and ensure a consistent selection process for all Chair candidates.
· Coach and mentor Executive Recruiters to be most effective in their efforts.
· Review and implement assessments used in the Chair candidate selection process.
· Construct behavioral based and performance based interview templates for the team for consistent screening.
· Set metrics for the team and drive transparency in the process to identify opportunities to increase efficiency.
· Develop analytical data about all facets of the talent acqusition process, including evaluation of financial performance, source effectiveness, activity reporting and other analysis, as needed.
· Successful track record with 15+ years of talent acquisition and high-volume sourcing, recruiting, qualifying, and closing of high-level executives nationally on a large scale.
· Expertise in candidate selection including sourcing, interviewing, vetting, and assessments.
· Demonstrable business acumen and emotional intelligence as evidenced by prior results.
· Analytical proficiency and decision-making based on business metrics (and intuition).
· Ability to be both strategic and tactical. Excellent organizational, administrative and project management skills to include the ability to pro-actively assess critical areas for attention and translate strategies into concrete action.
· Savvy networker, warm connector, and strategic partner who develops new business relationships that can become pools for recruiting Chairs.
· Sophisticated communication skills to simultaneously achieve corporate growth objectives and satisfy diverse needs of community.
· Open to and generator of new ideas and agility to implement the best ones. Ability to identify and implement alternatives to attract and retain the next generation of Chairs.
· Experience working with independent contractors or outside distributors a plus.
· Strong PC skills required, including proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
EDUCATION Bachelor’s degree in a related field; Master’s degree preferred.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Katie Olsen at email@example.com
Learn More Join Us
View Sponsorship Opportunities