Together with our affiliates and joint-venture partners, Sempra Renewables owns and operate nearly 2,600 megawatts (MW) of renewable generating capacity* fueled by the sun and wind, that generates power for over 600,000 homes and businesses. Our more than $3 billion investment in clean energy has created over 5,000 jobs, while providing an economic boost to communities and landowners in 11 states.
Sempra LNG & Midstream, through its joint venture affiliate, Cameron LNG, LLC, is currently involved in the construction of Cameron LNG’s three-train liquefaction project in Hackberry, Louisiana, and is engaged in the initial development of a proposed expansion. Additionally, Sempra is proposing to develop the Port Arthur LNG natural gas liquefaction and export facility in Port Arthur, Texas through its affiliate Port Arthur LNG, LLC.
Sempra Infrastructure seeks an experienced Staffing Lead to manage full-cycle recruitment for various disciplines within Sempra Renewables, Sempra Infrastructure, LLC and Sempra LNG & Midstream, LLC. Serves as primary client contact for strategic staffing issues, products and services; provides guidance, counsel and policy interpretation on staffing issues and challenges; works collaboratively with clients to identify workforce/staffing issues and to meet clients internal and external workforce needs in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Partners with clients to develop strategy to fill job vacancies and meet client's staffing needs while ensuring client adheres to EEO/Affirmative Action, labor and other employment laws
• Analyzes the Company’s Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) as it relates to the hire/movement of minorities, women and the disabled; provides guidance and counsel in achieving affirmative action goals to ensure compliance with state and federal laws
• Enhances company’s recruiting reputation within the San Diego community
• Reviews workforce reports for significant deviations from plans and communicates deviations and recommends appropriate course of action
• Provides guidance and policy interpretation on Human Resources policies and procedures related to Staffing
• Responsible for administering the Accounting Rotation Program for company. Identifies requisite curriculum, skills, and competencies; identify target educational institutions with appropriate student population and curriculum; establish rapport with college officials and guidance counselors to provide a free-flow of information; ensure appropriate level of branding ensure program is effective and yields best hires
• Performs project management duties and responsibilities on HR issues and projects, i.e., special training, new employee orientation, etc. Acts as liaison to company vendors to ensure acceptable level of service is provided and contractual agreements are honored
• Performs other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties)
Learn More Join Us
View Sponsorship Opportunities