Under direct supervision, the Talent Management Coordinator is responsible for administrative and operational support to the Talent Management team within the Human Resource department.
The team includes the functions of Talent Acquisition, Organizational Development, Organizational Engagement, and the HR Business Partners. Hunter Industries is located in San Marcos.
Essential Job Functions/Tasks:
1. Serves as the point of contact for all employees and managers for all Talent Management related inquires. Reads and responds to the messages received within the general Talent Management inbox within MS Outlook.
2. Responsible for arranging calendar appointments, setting up conference rooms and classrooms, and preparing materials for Talent Management related meetings, trainings, workshops, and activities. Maintains inventory of supplies for all related activities.
3. Collaborates with business leaders to create, update, and maintain job descriptions for the organization.
4. Assists the HR Business Partners with various employee programs including Performance Management, Upward Reviews, and Exit Interviews.
5. Supports the development and implementation of corporate-wide employee engagement activities. May source vendors, conduct venue research, assist in budget tracking for employee engagement activities and events.
6. Supports the development of our monthly company newsletter the Hunter Hub.
7. Provides administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team including initiating criminal background checks, conducting reference checks and verification of employment, scheduling interviews for hiring managers, and sending offers of employment.
8. Assists employees with the Talent Management related technology systems including the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and the Learning Management System (LMS). Responsible for updating the Talent Management content on the company’s SharePoint site, Hunter Corporate Portal (HCP).
9. Books travel accommodations for candidates and the Talent Management team when necessary.
10. Supports the Talent Management Team with other tasks as assigned.
What We Do
Our Employee Experience
Our Company Culture
Glassdoor Reviews of Our Company
Learn More Join Us
View Sponsorship Opportunities