About the role:
We are seeking an Internal Communications expert that will be partner closely with HR and business leaders to drive engagement through connections with our global workforce. This role will be responsible for developing and implementing communication strategies that resonate and motivate employees, enabling them to deliver our business objectives in line with our company values.
As part of the Human Resources team, this role will partner closely with Marketing, Patient Advocacy, Information Technology, Investor Relations, and Executive Leaders throughout the organization, and will play a pivotal global role at this exciting time in our company’s history!
• Works closely with leaders to develop and implement communication strategies focused on aligning and engaging colleagues across the organization around key priorities, programs, processes, and initiatives.
• Champions change through effective communication strategies that help employees and stakeholders understand the why.
• Produces clear, concise and compelling communications for varied audiences, using a wide range of media and vehicles, aligning to overall organizational strategy.
• Spearheads the creation, implementation, and maintenance of the company intranet site.
• As a trusted advisor to leadership, as well as a strong partner to team members, this role drives the adoption of consistent messaging and processes.
• Partners with Executive Leadership Team and other key stakeholders to develop content for company meetings, events, initiatives, etc.
• Ownership of selecting and managing all vendor and agency relationships within Internal Communication space.
• Understand trends, identify potential opportunities and gaps, leverage external best practices, and develop initiatives that drive business results.
• Continuously evaluates the effectiveness and efficiency of communication processes and vehicles.
• Domestic and international travel is required.
• May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related discipline or equivalent knowledge and experience required
• A minimum of 7 years relevant professional experience. Previous experience in life sciences, biotechnology or pharmaceuticals is preferred
• Strong communication and change management skills required, in addition to ability to build strong relationships both vertically and horizontally
• Prior experience building and implementing company-wide intranet highly preferred
• Superb writing skills with the ability to flex based on audience and topic
• Must be creative and have strong PowerPoint skills
• Highly skilled in project management
• Must possess a learning orientation and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrable ability to work effectively in a global setting across localities and time zones
• Collaborative in approach and seeks the views and contributions of others in a global environment
Learn More Join Us
View Sponsorship Opportunities