Release your Inner Funner at Harrah's Resort SoCal
You hear that? It's your soul crying out for a chance to fun it up! It's telling you to bail out on boring and jump-start your future at the number one resort in Funner, California. From amazing benefits to free career-building courses it's no wonder our teammates voted us "Best Casino to work For."
We are currently searching for our next Talent Acquisition Manager. Please check out the details below:
Develops and leads execution of teammate acquisition strategy for Harrah’s Resort Southern California supporting organizational strategy and culture.
· Demonstrated track record in building and leading the Talent Acquisition function in a large hospitality or similar business. Includes experience in executive recruiting, candidate sourcing, and candidate experience.
· Experience leading human capital management to include succession planning and organizational design.
· Demonstrated ability to manage a staff of Recruiters and coordinators.
· Experience working with contract recruiting agencies and talent management consultant/vendors; including negotiation and vendor contracts.
· Has base knowledge of federal and state regulations regarding employment hiring and selection, and the ability to protect the confidentiality of applicant records.
Essential Job Functions:
· Develops and leads execution of talent acquisition strategy for Harrah’s Resort Southern California supporting organizational strategy and culture. Includes Talent Acquisition, organizational design, and succession planning.
· Develops diverse pipelines of candidates through variety of sources including university, community, government, and agency partnerships.
· Responsible for recruiting media strategy including content development, social media, email, and print.
· Partners closely with the Planning and Analysis Manager and department leadership to conduct staffing needs analysis and hiring strategy.
· Leading hiring excellence in all departments by developing and implementing the necessary tools to hire the best candidates for Harrah’s Resort Southern California.
· Collaborates with senior and department leadership to develop and maintain hiring profiles for key positions.
· Responsible for the candidate experience including sourcing, selection (including panel and department interviews) and onboarding.
· Procures and/or executes appropriate job fairs to support mass hiring needs.
· Measures effectiveness of recruiting programs.
If you are interested please send your resume to: email@example.com
Learn More Join Us
View Sponsorship Opportunities