PeopleFacts builds partnerships to help our clients navigate risk and hire great talent. That is our mission. We are looking for a smart, passionate, curious and driven HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER to join our team to lead, support and grow our employee team.
The ideal candidate will bring a passion for recruiting and diverse background in HR to help us attract and retain great talent and build our HR function. PeopleFacts is a fast-growing business that is dedicated to motivating and supporting their team members to success. The highly collaborative environment makes us nimble in our ever-changing and competitive screening industry, keeping us one step ahead of our competition.
The Human Resources Manager is an acquirer of talent, builder of culture, and manager and developer of our HR function. Reporting directly to the CEO, you have an opportunity to help us craft and drive our culture, build key programs and processes, and help us mitigate risk and make smart decisions. The Human Resources Manager must be a self-starter that possess strong oral and written communication skills, have a sales mentality, and believe that they are ready to help create the HR function.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in HR, preferably with a recruiting background
· Strong business acumen
· Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills and solutions-orientation
· Effective oral and written communication.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Good understanding of organizational development, learning development, and compensation and benefits
· General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
· Thrives in a team environment
· Maintains a service-oriented culture and work with entrepreneurial spirit
· Background in start-ups or high growth smaller companies desired
· Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
· Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development or equivalent
· Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred, not required.
We build partnerships to help you navigate risk and hire great talent. That is our mission. The partnership is built on a dedication to service, support and innovation. For 30 years, we have partnered with employers to build and manage efficient and effective background screening programs. Our roots are in the Midwest and Southern California where we bring a great combination of pride, urgency and simplicity into everything we do.
We service a variety of industries with compliant screening and data products all managed through a client-customized interface that allows hiring organizations complete control over the due-diligence process. We reliably deliver verified, compliant results and offer drug testing services at over 15,000 locations nationwide. With hundreds of pre- and post-employment screening options available, we keep your organization competitive in the search to attract and attain the most qualified candidates.
Mission: We build partnerships to help you navigate risk and hire great talent.
Vision: Empower seamless hiring.
· Do what we say we will do…accountable and honest
· Desire to be the best…learn, improve and stay positive
· Keep it simple…efficient, effective and meaningful
· Display urgency…act with speed and empathy
· Embrace change...innovative, nimble and scrappy
PeopleFacts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, it should go without question, a drug-free workplace. Check us out online at www.PeopleFacts.com.
Interested? Please submit a resume and cover note to Dan Shoemaker firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn More Join Us
View Sponsorship Opportunities