Sleep Data is a leader in comprehensive Sleep Apnea care. We are passionate about enhancing our patient's lives through education and are dedicated to creating successful outcomes. As a member of the fast paced, employee focused HR department, this role will provide customer service to employees and managers on general HR, benefit, payroll and staffing issues. The right candidate must be a fast learner, able to multi task and perform individually and confidently in supportive environment. Key attributes include strong communication and reasoning skills, ability to solve problems independently and be friendly and service oriented. This role will partner with other departments, such as payroll and operations, and must be comfortable working as on teams. This is a full time position with benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience, PHR, SPHR, CA certification preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of relevant HR experience required,
· Experience working in HR for medical or DME companies a plus
· Prior experience administering new hire and exit process required
· Prior experience with benefit administration required
· Prior experience with recruiting preferred
· Working knowledge or payroll a strong plus
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel and Word),
· Working knowledge of HRIS, Paylocity preferred
· Working knowledge of federal and California employment laws
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Resourceful and able to multi-task and have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Team player with ability to develop positive working relationships with others
· Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
· Ability to solve problems based on experience and knowledge
· High level of integrity and confidentiality
Sleep Data promotes a culture of teamwork, commitment to patient care and high ethical standards. All employees share the responsibility to act in compliance with our policies and the law.
This applies to all communication with providers, patients, governmental agencies and regulatory firms, competitors, fellow employees, and the communities in which we work and live.
Sleep Data employees are expected to follow and support our company’s mission, values and goals. Sleep Data is proud to employ a diverse workforce free of discrimination and harassment. We strongly support equal opportunity; we encourage women, minorities, the disabled and veterans to apply.
Learn More Join Us
View Sponsorship Opportunities