ESET is an internet security company located in downtown San Diego. We are looking for a HR Coordinator/Recruiter to fill a short contracting position for up to 3 months.
Manage, maintain, support, and enhance the pre-employment, orientation, and post-employment processes:
· Work closely with hiring managers to ensure preparation and orientation of new hires is completed effectively
· Audit the pre-employment process for all new hires (ie. review the letter of offer, pre-employment testing results, appropriate job requisitions, forms, etc).
· Centralize, manage, and maintain the background process
· Support new hire orientation; identify opportunities to streamline and systematize the new hire paperwork and process,enhancing the new hire experience
· Educate managers on the processes
· Work on updating our HRIS system with applicants and work with hiring managers
· Maintain relationships with external vendors(ie background checks)
Monitor and enhance the separation process;
· Work closely with managers to ensure separation process is completed on a timely and thorough basis
Ownership of Personnel Files
· Ensure all personnel files are maintained in accordance with both regulatory and bank policies
· Manage the record retention process and ensure compliance with regulations
Compliance & Regulatory Adherence
Manage I-9 process in accordance with USCIS guidelines and BofI procedures including, auditing, filing
Audit data in HR system for accuracy and system integrity( ie reporting lines, status, type, branch number, etc).Work with key stakeholders to ensure ADP is the system of record for bank systems
Desired Career Experience
1-3 years previous work experience, preferably in a Human Resources role.
Key Skill Sets or Knowledge Requirements
Enthusiasm and passion is critical for this role. This position undertakes a wide variety of functions and requires a person who can deal with the complexities of change and flexibility. The successful applicant will be enthusiastic and able to demonstrate good problem solving skills as well as ability to research solutions with minimal guidance.
Strong interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate with a diverse range of team members across the organization
Critical thinking ability with strong analytical skill
Ability to work in a fast paced ,demanding environment; handle competing priorities
Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
Ability to quickly learn new software applications
Experience with SharePoint and Workday is preferred
Contact Celeste Blodgett at Celeste.email@example.com if interested.
Learn More Join Us
View Sponsorship Opportunities