POSITION HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
REPORTS TO CFO/PRESIDENT
The Human Resource Manager will be partner with Executive leadership to grow a workforce of engaged, motivated, caring employees. Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be knowledgeable in all aspects of HR, be friendly and compassionate, honest, direct, and approachable. You will be an advisor to both management and employees, and help maintain and enhance our already strong employee morale. We are looking for a strong teammate who can jump in and get to work immediately, but we are also willing to help you learn on the job as you discover how our office and our processes work.
• Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Human Resources Management or related field desired. 6-10 plus years of relevant and progressive experience may substitute for a degree.
• Four plus years of Human Resources senior management experience
• PHR or SPHR certification preferred
• Strong coaching and employee development experience preferred
• Experience working with HRIS and payroll systems desired
• Knowledge of HR management and law for a growing company operating in multiple states
• Excellent business and personal judgement with a sense of urgency
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop staff members
• Ability to influence and able to gain trust rapidly
• Must be able to operate with a high level of awareness and maintain confidentiality in sensitive situations
• Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, flexible and high growth environment
SPECIFIC DUTIES – include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Partner with organizational leaders in defining the needs for Human Resources programs and initiatives
Lead HR programs, processes, and policies ensuring full compliance with all applicable labor laws
Maintain organization staff by (1) establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program, (2) counseling managers on candidate selection, (3) conducting and analyzing exit interviews, and (4) recommending changes as appropriate.
Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs; onboarding is an essential and important part of our process.
Help develop and maintain a compensation plan by conducting periodic salary surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, and recommending and implementing compensation structure revisions.
Administer and maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends.
Work with Company leaders to identify, update and upgrade benefit programs.
Actively participate with managers and supervisors on methods and approaches in mentoring, career development, performance management, employee work issues, and disciplinary procedures if necessary.
Monitor established procedures and identify opportunities for HR process improvement.
Create, implement, and manage employee projects that support our Corporate Culture of Caring, such as group lunches, individual and team awards, company-wide newsletter, birthday and life event celebrations, and/or other morale enhancing events and communications.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or listen. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, bend, and use hands to type data, dial telephone and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to ten (10) to twenty (20) lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Travel may be necessary to perform the duties of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate. The work is fast-paced.
Please send CV and Resume to email@example.com
Learn More Join Us
View Sponsorship Opportunities