This months event is Sponsored by
Competency models are crucial tools in managing the Employee Life Cycle; providing continuity throughout an employee’s tenure at a company and maximizing corporate branding in Human Capital Management. When properly implemented, they impact:
- Recruiting, Selection and On-Boarding
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Succession Planning
- Beyond that, they are instrumental in driving corporate performance and in giving life to organizational values and culture.
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn how Sony Network Entertainment International, a rapidly growing business (within the Sony family); implemented a comprehensive competency model targeted at increasing the employee experience and facilitating corporate growth strategies.
At this session you will learn about
1. Integrating a competency model into the employment lifecycle, with specific focus on the performance management process.
2. Selling the model to your executive team.
3. Tying the competencies to your business model.
4. Selecting a resource and collaborating with external vendors.
Leslie Santiago-Powell, Sr. Training Specialist
Sony Network Entertainment
Dale Harris, Managing Principal
Apex Performance Strategies
This program has been approved for 1.5 strategic re-certification credit hours through HRCI.